For Jewellery & Clothing
SHIPPING METHODS AND COSTS
– We deliver to more than 200 countries around the world, and offer different shipping options as applicable.
– For more information, please contact our customer care service at email@example.com, +91-11-49055778
Order cut-off times are provided as guidelines only, and do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorization.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours with the exception of sale periods where it may take up to 72 hours. Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch. We are not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.
We are unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched.
All orders require a signature upon receipt.
WHEN DO WE DELIVER
All domestic orders will take about 3-4 days for delivery from the date of dispatch. International orders take a minimum of 7 days for delivery from the date of dispatch. Further information on the order status can be provided by our customer care upon request.
Free shipping is offered to only customers in India.
For customers outside India, free shipping is only applicable if the order value exceeds INR 20,000.
We take pride in delivering products after several quality inspections, Hence Money will only be refunded if there is a manufacturing defect.
Products can only be returned within 7 days of receiving the merchandise. However, the shipping costs are taken by our customer. The post stamp is the indicator for the period of the 7 days.
In the unlikely event that your merchandise arrives damaged, you should email us a photo of the damaged product with the SKU Code. You must email us about any damaged items in your shipment within 48 hours of receiving your order.
Upon authorization of returns, we will gladly offer you an exchange or refund. You could choose to get a full refund in the form of store credits or get a refund on your original credit or debit card used for payment in which case return shipping charges and a stocking fee might be applicable. Items that may have been damaged, defective or sent by error will be fully refunded. We aim to process all returns within one week. If you have any questions about your return, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Aarohee insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfilment by Aarohee and transfer of responsibility in the same way.
TAXES & DUTIES
For Indian Customers
Product Prices displayed are inclusive of all taxes and duties.
For International Customers
Most countries are shipped to on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis, which means product prices displayed are exclusive of all import duties. As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are in, payment of these at the time of delivery is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival. For more information, please write to us email@example.com
Return and Exchange
Before you return an Aarohee product, please take a moment to understand how our products are made. All our products are handcrafted, resulting in each product being unique and slightly different from each other. The stones therefore may vary slightly. All our products go through quality control before shipping.
Returns & Exchanges will ONLY be accepted if your order is damaged in transit or you have received the incorrect product. In case your order is damaged in transit or you have received the wrong product you may return them exactly the way in which they were received (unworn, with original packaging).
STEPS TO MAKING A RETURN
- Please inform us within 3 days of receipt of order. You must email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us.
- Before we arrange for your damaged/incorrect product to be returned to us you are required to send us a photograph of the product, then, it is up to the discretion of the Aarohee team to decide whether product is approved for return.
- Once we have received an e-mail notifying us of your concern with the product image and our Quality Control team has authorized the return we will inform you on the most mutually convenient return method.
- Aarohee will replace the items free of charge if possible or issue a refund for the cost of goods to the credit/debit card used for online shopping. We will refund the purchase price of the jewellery and the shipping charges. Refunds will only be made after we have received the shipment in its original packaging.
We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages. We are not liable for any returns that we were not notified about first.
As the charge to your credit card/account would have already been done online at the time you made the purchase and authorized the payment we will provide a refund to your account via the respective payment gateway if applicable as per the situations given below.
REFUNDS WILL BE DONE IN THE FOLLOWING CASE:
- Genuine quality issues.
- Packages lost in transit.
- In case Aarohee discovers that a wrong item has been shipped to you.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN IN THE FOLLOWING CASES:
- Incorrect or outdated delivery address.
- Incorrect address format including any form of a PO Box address.
- After 3 failed delivery attempts by our courier agencies
- Package refused by recipient.
- Sizing issues. Please review our size guides carefully before making your purchase.
- Products returned in a used or damaged condition.
- Minor color and design variation(s). All products are handcrafted and use natural stones so there may be some variation from the photographs on our website.
- If the jewellery is not faulty or damaged.
All products sold on this website are guaranteed authentic. However, we are unable to comment on the authenticity of items not purchased from www.aarohee.com